Friday, October 14, 2011

Schoolroom Revamp!


I took the whole day (yes we skipped school!) and worked my butt off to get our school room the way I want it. Not totally done but almost there! I know I should have gotten this done this summer but the mood wasn't there and I have to motivated to get these things done. First I took a big ugly shelf that I hated, turned it on it's side, added contact paper...and voila! It gives me book storage as well as a shelf for Jeffrey's science books. I also cleaned up the bigger shelf and organized the girls individual shelves for their books.

Then I redid the hutch top and cleaned up
an area for play for Tristan. Like I said; still working but getting there.


2 comments:

  1. Very nice. I always find it invigorating to get something organized just how I want it. Blessings, Christie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks lovely! Thanks for sharing your newly organized space. :)

    ReplyDelete