Sunday, October 31, 2010

Goals for the week of 11/1-11/5

I have decided to write up my goals for the weeks so that I have record of what I intend to do!
For Big Mac I want to complete:
4 lessons in R&S English
her new spelling lists consisting of the str blends that she struggled with
Saxon/Horizons/MUS each day(1 or more) with a review quiz on Friday
Writing Strands-finish up the current lesson
Reading-complete Wilbur and Orville in LLATL including her journaling for every 2 chapters
Independent reading of Pippi-hoping to start Midnight Magic
WWE2 week 10

For Chickie:
Saxon/Horizons math-at least 10 lessons to advance her through first grade faster
Spelling-she is completing the last few words of level B in Spelling Power and ready for level C
Writing-she handles this herself with endless book making
Reading-finish up the current lesson in LLATL red
Independent reading of Ivy and Bean book 3-begin Magic Treehouse Knight at Dawn
WWE1 week 10

For both:
Next 2 Prima Latina lessons and another SS Latin lesson
Science-planet Earth this week including making little biosphere's in bottles
History-SOTW chapter 14 and then a jump forward to our until for Medieval Studies

These are lofty goals and allow for little wiggle room but I need a good rigorous week so that I can be ready to stop, drop, and hit Medieval times HEAVILY next week.

1 comment: