Thursday, April 28, 2011

Spring Break 2011





Well last week consisted of a lot of this! Sand, sun, surf, pool!
Easy living on Hilton Head Island at our Marriott timeshare, Surf Watch. We fell in love with it years ago and are sure to get there at least once per year. I tried really hard to bring educational books with me that pertained to the beach but I found that I was enjoying some downtime and didn't get in all I wanted. We did do a nature walk and wrote down trees, flowers, and bushes that were marked. We had a lovely family of ducks in the resort pond that entertained us as well. An Earth Day trash pick-up proved to be a great morning of finding ocean wonders, although this excellent find happened completely by accident when the tide was waaaaaay out. We have another fall beach trip planned that I will be more prepared for so I hope some of the books I got will be of use then. All in all it was a great week and I brought home some tan and happy kids! Now back to work-ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment